Unknown Knights: Pixel RPG 1.0.81 +2 Cheats

L808

798 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, zzzcx said:

my damage qwdq.png

You modified through external software than the mod and u come here asking why you got banned, my mod does not increasing power that much! 

Devs have fixed a limit, if you were reading the whole thread, you would know about it.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, L808 said:

You modified through external software than the mod and u come here asking why you got banned, my mod does not increasing power that much! 

Devs have fixed a limit, if you were reading the whole thread, you would know about it.

yes, I only know this method, I don’t have the knowledge in editing APK files like you, with this script I can only go through the storyline of tasks, so we are waiting for an update from you
image.png

5 hours ago, L808 said:

It also makes sense to not go overboard with that. I mean, double or thrice the damage at very most, unless it ain't arena, but not billions or whatever else lol...

2 hours ago, zzzcx said:

yes, I only know this method, I don’t have the knowledge in editing APK files like you, with this script I can only go through the storyline of tasks, so we are waiting for an update from you
image.png

DM me your method step by step i'll use a dummy account in order to make it okayish in the long run and relatively safe if I can. I done some lua so if its a script, I can fix it. Otherwise, spell me or paste me the steps in a private message, i'll tell you what to do and where. I used to be an heavy GG (and stuffs before GG existed) user. Also, been working a lot against antiC. Just hmu.

• Informative 1

On 10/10/2023 at 10:57 PM, ofelyaa said:

It also makes sense to not go overboard with that. I mean, double or thrice the damage at very most, unless it ain't arena, but not billions or whatever else lol...

DM me your method step by step i'll use a dummy account in order to make it okayish in the long run and relatively safe if I can. I done some lua so if its a script, I can fix it. Otherwise, spell me or paste me the steps in a private message, i'll tell you what to do and where. I used to be an heavy GG (and stuffs before GG existed) user. Also, been working a lot against antiC. Just hmu.

can't text  to u, open pm