Act 2 Settlement items duplication Hack

Darkz59

167 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Gryan26 said:

This dude is a genius. I just tried the trick today and it still works!

Currently duping most items in the settlement. Just follow the steps carefully and you will be fine.

Thank you so much!

However, it looks like you cannot upgrade the buildings using the duped items, can you @Darkz59?

I tried filling out the requirements, saved, forced quit and when I came back, it resets.

1 hour ago, Gryan26 said:

However, it looks like you cannot upgrade the buildings using the duped items, can you @Darkz59?

I tried filling out the requirements, saved, forced quit and when I came back, it resets.

don't use it immediately after u do the trick, follow my instruction first. reopen and close the game several times, and then u can use it after. also after u dupe it, make sure u use the bugged item from inbox or storage, dont dupe it by splitting the item again, it will messed up ur game. (so dupe it once and then use it like normal item from inbox and storage box, no more split)

12 hours ago, HellConstantine said:

@Darkz59 hello. Uhm, I'm really sorry for posting this, I know I dont belong here but it's just killing me :( I have android and was wondering if to your knowledge there is a way I can do this. I'm so envious :)

Sorry again and thank you in advance if you decide to respond.

since we’re on ios discussions, im not posting android hacks here.

The exploit is the same, but the method is bit different for android version, but its possible.

i’ll send u the references for android version later when im free. U have to use gg for the methods to works.

so yes, there is a way for androids..

16 hours ago, Darkz59 said:

since we’re on ios discussions, im not posting android hacks here.

The exploit is the same, but the method is bit different for android version, but its possible.

i’ll send u the references for android version later when im free. U have to use gg for the methods to works.

so yes, there is a way for androids..

I know buddy, thats why I said sorry for posting here. Send me references ? More than I expected. Whenever you have the time. Thank you very much.

15 hours ago, MaxTVHD said:

Hey what do you mean by "original ipa"? The one from iOSGods or the decrypted one from armconverter, I don't quite understand what you mean by that

original ipa=appstore
it means without hack or mod
so he meant you have to download the original game

Updated by deana.
  • Like 1

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines