What was your first iphone? Then what is your current iphone you use now?

ToyNerdGaming

14 posts in this topic

Originally I started with a Samsung Tablet and then switched it out to an iPad ( Not sure of the generation it was ) but was switched to an Android HTC, which I've had for about a little more than 2 or so years until I swapped it out with my brother's iPhone 8 plus since he gotten a new phone and I was running into issues with the android already given that it had absolutely terrible amount of storage. Not to mention I also managed to crack the screen completely. I had the iPhone 8 plus for probably 3-4 years, until I got my brother's other old phone ( iPhone XS Max ) in which I used for a couple of months until I officially gotten an upgrade to an iPhone 11, which I use now. I still have the XS Max and only use it for jailbreak purposes/ mod games. 

Updated by Pillio
  • Like 1

On 9/11/2022 at 11:36 PM, blowblow said:

I received my first (previously Androids only) iPhone 12 pro max on my birthday last year. So, now I have a macbook and airpods😅

Oh, that's great, man. Good for you. I've been using an android device my whole life, and just last year, I let myself buy an iPhone 12. I will say this, the difference in performance is huge. I like the style and ease of use. I think this device will last me for quite a long time. In any case, I have ensured that Apple and android tech differ from each other on a basic level and external features. Apple is considered the king in the world of electronics, and it seems that it will soon not give up its position. What do you think?

• Like 1