image.jpg
Require:
- File Manager(iFile/iFunbox/Other)
- Criminal Case

Feature:
- Unlimited Coins

Download:

Hidden Content

Advertisement React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More information

Updated hack here: http://iosgods.com/topic/9603-criminal-case-v152-12-mega-patch/

Instructions:
1.Unzip File
2.Copy "game_state.json" and "user_settings.json"
3.Paste it to /var/mobile/Applications/Criminal Case/Library/
4.It will ask you to overwrite, do so
5.Open Game And Enjoy :D

Credits:
(me)
image.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@

Hi Kenny,

I am not able to hack this game despite following the instructions. Is it because I have the 64-bit device (iPad Air)?

Or am I doing something wrong?

After copying and pasting the two files (game_state.jsonuser_settings.json) I am not able to play the game itself. As in, the game opens up and I am not able to click on anything. In simple words, nothing works.

Also I do not see the unlimited coins as well.

:(

I have attached a screenshot of the issue. Hope you can provide some helpful insight into this issue. Thanks!

:)

You are not a human being in search of a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being immersed in a human experience.

Archived