HotSpot Shield Premium VPN 1 Year Free

i0s_tweak3r

860 posts in this topic

On 10/14/2020 at 1:48 AM, iosluence said:

Worked without me connecting to it before installing the patch

•  

A few users have said that. I mainly put that in the instructions because in the past when testing it didn’t work on one of my devices, and I think that was why.

It seems like a good “best practice” to connect once as a free user before pretending to be premium. It’s nice to know it’s not necessary though. 👍👍

On 10/10/2020 at 4:06 AM, ThreeOneFour said:

Tested on the latest 6.5.0 version. And working perfect🤚🏽

Thanks for the report! I’m going to update the app then and change the app’s version in the OP.

• Thanks 1

On 10/20/2020 at 11:13 PM, i0s_tweak3r said:

A few users have said that. I mainly put that in the instructions because in the past when testing it didn’t work on one of my devices, and I think that was why.

It seems like a good “best practice” to connect once as a free user before pretending to be premium. It’s nice to know it’s not necessary though. 👍👍

Thanks for the report! I’m going to update the app then and change the app’s version in the OP.

Ok 👍🏽