Reset Age of Sparta Save

Nicstar

13 posts in this topic

Hey I'm having a lot fo trouble on my Age of Sparta. I used the hack available in Cydia Substrate and it boosted me to level 99 which is extremely obvious showing that I hack. I want to reset my save completely on iOS so that I can restart and prevent it from levelling me so high. However I do not know how to do this at all. I've tried literally everything, uninstalling, logging out from game center, icloud, etc.. I tried removing through the keychain with no luck. If someone could help me that would be fantastic. Also I really don't want to do a factory reset to get this working again.

This worked thank you! But i'm ahving a problem now. I synced my new game to my facebook, however, I also have Age of Sparta downloaded in my Windows 10 app store. I can play it on my PC but when i try to sync it with my facebook, nothing happens. Like I have two seperate saves and I don't get asked if I want to switch to one or the other.

This worked thank you! But i'm ahving a problem now. I synced my new game to my facebook, however, I also have Age of Sparta downloaded in my Windows 10 app store. I can play it on my PC but when i try to sync it with my facebook, nothing happens. Like I have two seperate saves and I don't get asked if I want to switch to one or the other.

You're having issues with PC version now?

Hey guys I have 2 another question about this hack.. I wanna use multiple accounts hacked by this way, I have one working crash at times but always able to get it back working after couple restarts of the game, why doesn't it activite the hack on a clone of the game? And who play this game I wanna know how other hackers donate boss 2 fused when it's disabled in the game, hope for a reply to my question cheers

Hey guys I have 2 another question about this hack.. I wanna use multiple accounts hacked by this way, I have one working crash at times but always able to get it back working after couple restarts of the game, why doesn't it activite the hack on a clone of the game? And who play this game I wanna know how other hackers donate boss 2 fused when it's disabled in the game, hope for a reply to my question cheers

Try using Slices. Its in the BigBoss repo.

Archived