Jump to content

First time jailbreaking after many years


Acadia_

11 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello!! Just here to introduce myself haha, first time jailbreaking after contemplating and hearing scary things about jailbreaking LOL...

initally jailbreaked because I wanted to have some wall hacks on games 😂 lame ikr, but watched some videos on tweaks for ios 13.5 JB & wow I’m loving a jailbreak set up now.. plus most things are free, guess the only part that sucks is that some tweaks/cheats that I want still require payment but hey good things often come with a prize.

okay thanks for reading if you bothered to LOL & if you got any useful tweaks for ios 13.5 or tips about jailbreaking do let me know hehe 🤗

Posted

Same here dude I did the checkra1n jb and so far it’s cool except for the semi tether.

i hear ya about cheats dude, I use to use igg but then the creator is selling licenses which is legit but I am using other apps cheat apps to modify numbers.

have been thinking about the vip on here but it’s the wants over needs for me

Posted
On 5/29/2020 at 6:44 PM, Wkiii said:

Same here dude I did the checkra1n jb and so far it’s cool except for the semi tether.

i hear ya about cheats dude, I use to use igg but then the creator is selling licenses which is legit but I am using other apps cheat apps to modify numbers.

have been thinking about the vip on here but it’s the wants over needs for me

Hey I need help I have a iPhone XR 13.3 iOS and I have a Mac but still I can’t find a way to jailbreak my phone 

On 5/29/2020 at 4:51 PM, Levi_Skillmaster2000 said:

Hahaha yes its rlly cool 🙂 if u Need help with cydia i am Here oh... and dont restart Your device if u restart the Jailbreak goes away (:::

LG Levi

I need help I don’t know how to jailbreak my phone I have an XR 13.3 iOS and a mac

Posted
16 hours ago, SEb_CG41 said:

Hey I need help I have a iPhone XR 13.3 iOS and I have a Mac but still I can’t find a way to jailbreak my phone 

I need help I don’t know how to jailbreak my phone I have an XR 13.3 iOS and a mac

Download altdeploy on Mac and install Uncover using it I’m 13.3 iPhone XR jb 

Posted

Look up checkra1n jb and look for YouTube tutorial.  I can’t really explain because I have windows and had to use rainusb to download onto a usb stick and restart boot.  

17 hours ago, SEb_CG41 said:

Hey I need help I have a iPhone XR 13.3 iOS and I have a Mac but still I can’t find a way to jailbreak my phone 

I need help I don’t know how to jailbreak my phone I have an XR 13.3 iOS and a mac

 

Posted
On 5/31/2020 at 6:45 AM, SEb_CG41 said:

Hey I need help I have a iPhone XR 13.3 iOS and I have a Mac but still I can’t find a way to jailbreak my phone 

I need help I don’t know how to jailbreak my phone I have an XR 13.3 iOS and a mac

You could try searching for IOS 13.5 Unc0ver 5.0 jailbreak.. that's what I used :) Don't have any problems so far haha.. 

Could search up youtube tutorials or jailbreak websites. Followed strictly and had no issues, I used altstore to get unc0ver and from therre just needed to jailbreak through the app, let me know if you need further help! 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Our picks

    • Subsea Survival +2 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Subsea Survival By ONEMT PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.miner.ios.sss
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/subsea-survival/id6751192772?uo=4

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - iGameGod / Filza / iMazing.
      - Cydia Substrate, ElleKit, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak (from Sileo, Cydia or Zebra).

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download Hack







       

      📖 iOS Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the .deb hack file from the link above. Use Safari, Google Chrome or other iOS browsers to download.
      STEP 2: Once the file has downloaded, tap on it and then you will be prompted on whether you want to open the deb with iGameGod or copy it to Filza.
      STEP 3: If needed, tap on the downloaded file again, then select ‘Normal Install’ from the options on your screen.
      STEP 4: Let iGameGod/Filza finish the cheat installation. If it doesn’t install successfully, see the note below.
      STEP 5: Open the game, log in to your iOSGods account when asked, then toggle on the features you want and enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Jailbreak iOS Hack Troubleshooting & Frequently Asked Questions & Answers topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, please post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

      More iOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.

      Modded Android APKs
      Need modded apps or games for Android? Check out the latest custom APK mods, cheats & more in our Android Section.
      • 0 replies
    • Subsea Survival +2 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Subsea Survival By ONEMT PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.miner.ios.sss
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/subsea-survival/id6751192772?uo=4

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - Sideloadly or alternatives.
      - Computer running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download IPA Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App







       

      📖 PC Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see our iOSGods App IPA Download Tutorial which includes a video example.
      STEP 2: Download Sideloadly and install it on your Windows or Mac.
      STEP 3: Open Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS device, and wait until your device name appears in Sideloadly.
      STEP 4: Once your iDevice is recognized, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it into the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 5: Enter your Apple Account email, then press “Start.” You’ll then be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and provide the required information.
      STEP 6: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 7: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles / VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 8: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

      NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A
      • 0 replies
    • Skyward: Feel Spike v1.5.0 [ +4 Cheats ] Currency Max
      Modded/Hacked App: Skyward: Feel Spike By Ilhan Akbudak
      Bundle ID: com.skyward.feelspike
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/skyward-feel-spike/id6803478292?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - Unlimited XP
      - Unlimited Lives
      • 0 replies
    • Skyward: Feel Spike v1.5.0 [ +4 Jailed ] Currency Max
      Modded/Hacked App: Skyward: Feel Spike By Ilhan Akbudak
      Bundle ID: com.skyward.feelspike
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/skyward-feel-spike/id6803478292?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - Unlimited XP
      - Unlimited Lives
      • 0 replies
    • 도깨비 서바이버: 각성 Dokkaebi Survivor: Awakening v1.0 [ +4 Cheats ] ATK MAX
      Modded/Hacked App: Dokkaebi Survivor: Awakening By Alphaloop
      Bundle ID: dev.alphaloop.dokkaebisurvivor
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dokkaebi-survivor-awakening/id6814417487?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Unlimited Coin
      - Energy Max
      - ATK MAX
      - HP MAX
      • 0 replies
    • 도깨비 서바이버: 각성 Dokkaebi Survivor: Awakening v1.0 [ +4 Jailed ] ATK MAX
      Modded/Hacked App: Dokkaebi Survivor: Awakening By Alphaloop
      Bundle ID: dev.alphaloop.dokkaebisurvivor
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dokkaebi-survivor-awakening/id6814417487?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Unlimited Coin
      - Energy Max
      - ATK MAX
      - HP MAX
      • 0 replies
    • UFO Attack: Last Defense v1.8 [ +1 Cheats ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: UFO Attack: Last Defense By Mikhail Marhel
      Bundle ID: com.Magenta.EarthDefense
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ufo-attack-last-defense/id6803860825?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win / Tap Green Button
      • 0 replies
    • UFO Attack: Last Defense v1.8 [ +1 Jailed  ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: UFO Attack: Last Defense By Mikhail Marhel
      Bundle ID: com.Magenta.EarthDefense
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ufo-attack-last-defense/id6803860825?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win / Tap Green Button
      • 0 replies
    • The Posthumous Investigation +1 Jailed Cheat [ Full Game Unlocked ]
      Modded/Hacked App: The Posthumous Investigation By Mother Gaia Studio
      Bundle ID: br.com.mothergaia.theposthumousinvestigation
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-posthumous-investigation/id1614001053?uo=4

       


      🤩 Hack Features

      -- Full Game Unlocked
      • 0 replies
    • The Traitors: Interactive Game +3 Jailed Cheats [ Unlimited Currencies ]
      Modded/Hacked App: The Traitors: Interactive Game By Fusebox Games Ltd
      Bundle ID: com.fuseboxgames.traitors
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-traitors-interactive-game/id6751324795?uo=4

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Tickets
      -- No Forced Ads
      • 1 reply
    • 機動戦士ガンダム U.C. ENGAGE +2 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: 機動戦士ガンダム U.C. ENGAGE By Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcoent.gundamucengage

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 7 replies
    • Raft® Survival - Ocean Nomad +18 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Raft® Survival - Ocean Nomad By Survival Games Ltd
      Bundle ID: com.raftsurvival.raft
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/raft-survival-ocean-nomad/id1326046015?uo=4

       

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - Sideloadly or alternatives.
      - Computer running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Unlimited Currenices
      - Never Die
      - No Thirst/Hunger
      - Craft Anything
      - One Hit Kill - Shark
      - No Shark Spawn
      - Unlimited Durability

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download IPA Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App







       

      📖 PC Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see our iOSGods App IPA Download Tutorial which includes a video example.
      STEP 2: Download Sideloadly and install it on your Windows or Mac.
      STEP 3: Open Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS device, and wait until your device name appears in Sideloadly.
      STEP 4: Once your iDevice is recognized, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it into the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 5: Enter your Apple Account email, then press “Start.” You’ll then be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and provide the required information.
      STEP 6: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 7: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles / VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 8: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

      NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A
      • 90 replies
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines