27December [UPDATED: Battle Royale: Q-vision|Wallhack]Call of Duty®: Mobile[Gold Edition]

Max-Q

1,767 posts in this topic

ok guys, I was testing and so far it works fine, here are the steps:

1- uninstall codm

2- uninstall liberty lite

3- run icleaner (I did it just in case)

4- install codm

5- install liberty lite

6- install choicy

7-go to choicy, applications, cod, enable custom tweak config, on whitelist turn on zzzzliberty, on blacklist turn off all

8- go to codm and try a couple of games, if everything works well you can install qvision, go to choicy, in whitelist turn on codwall. I repeat, I did this in a secondary account, and so far everything works fine, so do the same, don't put your main accounts, first do tests ..

Updated by jesua_padawan1
  • Winner 1

Anyone experiencing troubles playing? I can’t move/fire or exit game with the mod

tried the above method twice and still isn’t working. Could it be because of the new liberty update?

Updated by pzeenxr
  • Agree 1

On 6/15/2020 at 12:05 PM, n1ce0n3 said:

ty

On 6/15/2020 at 5:04 PM, confluence said:

god bless you, thought this might be my last season playing, guess i will play a little longer hehe

On 6/15/2020 at 12:05 PM, n1ce0n3 said:

ty

Ur a leyend bro 

• Thanks 1