Jump to content

Blackmoon255

Senior Member
  • Posts

    182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blackmoon255

  1. It seems to just crash for me whenever I try to start. I get passed the server selection, game loads to about 85-90%, then force closes. Anyone else or just me?
  2. So I've been using the modded IPA to enjoy the game and I've only noticed one issue with it. Every time I complete a quest the "Rate it now" box comes up after EVERY quest. It won't let me select the stars and submit it, the submit button is greyed out and non-functioning. It's not a big issue rather than a nuisance when I'm focusing on the actual game but when I leave it to auto-repeat, the x3 speed-up function automatically goes back to x1 and the game stops playing after a certain amount of quest because the device gets backed up with all the "Rate the game" boxes. If anyone knows how to get around this or make the rating box stop popping up it would be greatly appreciated. Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/h3iizb
  3. Needs to be updated to version 1.8.31. Tried using the 1.8.3 version and everytime game says needs update. =O
  4. Server sided content can't be altered...not without hacking into the server itself and have fun with doing that. Prison time comes with it. You can buy discounted (aka: dirty) orbs via people. Some people will offer to login to your account in other regions and utilize discounted prices for orb purchases but I personally will never do that because you run the risk of losing your account to a complete stranger. If you're that desperate though then I wish you luck.
  5. Same here, issue is that now if devs ever look at the account for some reason they'll ban it. I have some of the 5* Raids complete under 1 minute. Shame since I pulled all 4 of the new TYBW Units.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines