Jump to content

Zeusss24

Senior Member
  • Posts

    121
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zeusss24

  1. New update is here @Rook Also does this work on IOS 16 IPhone 13 Dopamine 2? I remember trying last time and some were not working and crashing after turning it on.
  2. How do we get this game in ios 16? @Puddin
  3. My beautiful account got banned, careful when you use the cheats. Don’t go over it, I think if you get too many reports from other players it will banned you.
  4. I tried from the iosgods store but it just crashes can’t even open the game..
  5. @Laxussorry I am actually on IOS 16 iPhone 13. Made a mistake when mentioning it a few days ago. Those files you sent didn’t work maybe it was adjusted to iOS 13s only.
  6. @Laxusi tried both of them but it’s not working.
  7. Game crashing in loading screen @Laxus IPhone 13 Ver 13. Dopamine 2.
  8. Can we get the update plz @Laxusthank you.
  9. New update is here @Laxus @Zahirthanks.
  10. @TimidNovacan u update it to latest version? Thank you.
  11. New update is here 17.7.5 @Zahir
  12. Debug shows nth it’s blank. Crafting crashes the game. iOS 16 Dopamine 2. Any tutorials would be helpful. @Lolite
  13. I feel like damage modifier really don’t work and same for health modifier. I tested and put them 99999999 but the damage I see is only 2 million and 500k sometime. @Zahir overall it’s a fun one. Thanks.
  14. I would suggest y’all to downgrade the game to 1.1.1 and use the cheats. Works well. Download decrypted jjk 1.1.1 ipa from google and sideload it with sideloadly from ur windows or Mac.
  15. Need update @AlyssaX64. But if y’all haven’t updated the game it still works.
  16. @AlyssaX64update is here thanks.
  17. @VaaRCan you test damage multiplier as well? Looking good tho so far.
  18. I was wondering why it was crashing then I checked that they released a new version today already. Need update. Thanks. @Laxus
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines