Jump to content

Kevv

Senior Member
  • Posts

    158
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kevv

  1. So apparently if you hit max level there's a bug where you can't get past the first result screen. Would be neat to see a bypass to that.
  2. Yolo, I'm pushing out levels on my alts while I can.
  3. So I'm pretty sure I would go un-noticed at a 15k rank then?
  4. Damn, my squad was so weak I couldn't get past rank 15000.
  5. Did you cheat in the FH? Also how high did you get?
  6. People who got banned, what rank did you get in FH?
  7. Well I'm still leveling strong here, but I feel like my main might get a nice ban. RIP lvl 400+
  8. I'm still not banned here. Over 500 levels between my main and alt.
  9. I noted how to use it right above the hidden message. Paste it in the AutoTouch scripts folder, I posted the path in the previous page or replies.
  10. I'm getting about 40k exp per minute here without that.
  11. Just load up BF and enter in the dungeon ID and hit home then start the script. (I STRONGLY advise you use some sort of accelerator, I use xmodgames to speed it up and set it to 4.0 or 5.0) [Hidden Content]
  12. I have a 4s and a 6+ script I could give to users too. The lua files are located in /var/mobile/Library/AutoTouch/Scripts.
  13. I'm simply using a game speed up to speed up some of the animations, not everything works, I'm doing the same dungeon over and over for 1 energy (with autowin). I have an AutoTouch script set up to detect colors of the menus so I have very little downtime inbetween things. I have been leveing for the past 14 hours today... (Literally have not used my phone for anything else because once the double exp event ends, the 1 energy ends.)
  14. Energy is enough at the moment, I leveled from like 120 to 300 so far.
  15. If you could get the benefits from a quest you cleared as if it were new you'd have unlimited gems again.
  16. I don't even know if that actually works, haven't seen a working one since I started playing.
  17. Lol, I'm just stating it's going to be rather hard when BF has all these stupid sub_XXXX crap.
  18. If you didn't know how to decrypt a binary, I don't really see how you could expect to do something so difficult.
  19. Thanks for creating the same binary that I believe I created? x3, I should have just made it a .deb thing (can make auto capture one instead of just making it a modified binary.)
  20. I could probably update the item injection code too.
  21. Mine is decrypted, not sure why people had problems with it.
  22. Here's an auto cap. [Hidden Content] Off to bed now.
  23. Tell me how to do the hidden code and I can post the offsets.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines