Kevv
Senior Member-
Posts
158 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Kevv
-
Can't really explain anything else, it just crashes and restarts my phone.
-
Help/Support LLDB process interrupt - Can't do anything after.
Kevv replied to Kevv's topic in Help & Support
Got it working, now it just likes to crash when I do finally get a watchpoint set up. I'm starting to feel like gdb is better even though it's old. -
Help/Support LLDB process interrupt - Can't do anything after.
Kevv replied to Kevv's topic in Help & Support
I can't -
Help/Support LLDB process interrupt - Can't do anything after.
Kevv posted a topic in Help & Support
When I type process interrupt I can't do anything after, Ctrl+C does nothing. What am I doing wrong? -
Patcher Updated Brave Frontier 1.3.2 Global Mods (Thanks Javi for References)
Kevv replied to Kevv's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I could port the 1 energy mod from javi’s, I don’t want to take the one from zahir. -
Patcher Updated Brave Frontier 1.3.2 Global Mods (Thanks Javi for References)
Kevv replied to Kevv's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I'm using the Javi's one, iOS's one and this one all at once. -
Patcher Updated Brave Frontier 1.3.2 Global Mods (Thanks Javi for References)
Kevv replied to Kevv's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
IGV doesn’t show all dungeons in the vortex, you manually enter dungeons. And I’m using a clean binary and don’t have any issues with raid bosses for the people crashing. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
It’s my only topic in the vip section. -
Updated Javi's more useful mods that no one seems to be updating. I'll probably format the thread differently tomorrow but for now. [Hidden Content] Features Debug Menu (Auto-Win) In-Game Vortex (Any Dungeon) Item Injection Permanent Unit/Item Expansion Auto Capture To manually hex edit the dungeon ID for vortex: Open the binary in a Hex editor (iFile has one and so does Filza.) Browse to 0x111c224. Replace the 999500 string with the ID you want. For 7 digit dungeons: Replace the 999500 string with your dungeon Manually replace the hex after the last number of your dungeon with 00 (You can't view any information on a quest without it crashing now. But you can enter 7 digits.) You must download and replace your app's binary with the clean binary listed here!! Download the Binary and rename it to "BraveFrontier" Move the file into your BraveFrontier.app folder and replace the current BraveFrontier file. Set the permissions to 777 (Make everything Read, Write, Executable)
-
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I'm working on finishing it up and making sure things work fine. I kind of want to update the energy mod Javi has also. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
http://i.imgur.com/4Hg5FWi.pngYeah it works. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Max level. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Hit 500. Loosing interest now that I can't get past the damn result screen due to a bug that the developers didn't realize would happen. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
http://i.imgur.com/WIUknsDl.jpg Still works, and this is easier than before. Expansion next. -
Help/Support WriteData to hex file offset or ida offset?
Kevv replied to Kevv's topic in Help & Support
Just says offset, could mean either but I'm going to assume it's supposed to be IDA then. -
Am I supposed to writeData to the hex file offset of the binary or to the offset found in IDA?
-
Help/Support Made package and installed, not doing anything when loading app...
Kevv replied to Kevv's topic in Help & Support
Already have this at the top of the makefile ARCHS = armv7 arm64 -
Help/Support Made package and installed, not doing anything when loading app...
Kevv replied to Kevv's topic in Help & Support
RIP, I didn't notice that when copy/pasted an example. Can I put the message -box code inside of the %ctor{} section? Edit: I also put in the correct identifier, just checked that. Edit2: Just removed the message box code for now. I can't get it to write any data. -
Help/Support Made package and installed, not doing anything when loading app...
Kevv replied to Kevv's topic in Help & Support
#define PLIST_PATH @"/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/kev.plist" #include <UIKit/UIKit.h> #include "writeData.h" inline bool GetPrefBool(NSString *key) { return [[[NSDictionary dictionaryWithContentsOfFile:PLIST_PATH] valueForKey:key] boolValue]; } inline int GetPrefInt(NSString *key) { return [[[NSDictionary dictionaryWithContentsOfFile:PLIST_PATH] valueForKey:key] intValue]; } %hook AutoRapAppDelgate -(void)applicationDidBecomeActive:(id)arg { int itemValue = GetPrefInt(@"kItemNumber"); UIAlertView *alert = [[UIAlertView alloc] initWithTitle:@"Testing" message:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%d",itemValue] delegate:nil cancelButtonTitle:@"Done" otherButtonTitles:nil]; [alert show]; [alert release]; } %end %ctor { if(GetPrefBool(@"kTest1")) { writeData(0xXXXXXX, 0xXXXX); } if(GetPrefBool(@"kTest2")) { writeData(0xXXXXXX, 0xXXXXXXXX); } if(GetPrefBool(@"kTest3")) { writeData(0xXXXXXX, 0xXXXXXXXX); } } I'm positive I didn't type the bundle ID wrong, but where would I check that? -
Found it in /var/mobile/ But should there be a folder structure like /Test/Test/ ?
-
Did it from my device and through a SSH on my computer and nothing.
-
I go through the process and it says it creates a folder but I can't find it, I also looked up where the folder was supposed to be to be sure and it's still not there.
-
Derp, I'm doing something wrong or forgot something... What might it be?
