Jump to content

Kevv

Senior Member
  • Posts

    158
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kevv

  1. I’m going to update auto capture and expansion tonight, will just release it then even though I can’t figure out the igv
  2. The ad links won’t to anywhere is untrusted hosts blocker
  3. I got item injection working in like 10 minutes. This damn igv pisses me off and my wife passed out waiting for me in bed. QQ
  4. I tried that also with no luck, I wish it didn’t crash, and since I never made it in the first place I have zero clue what they were doing.
  5. Still can use an older method to get into 6 digit dungeon id's.
  6. I can't get IGV to work, I replicated exactly what was done last time and I have no luck. Keeps crashing when I type anything in it I have zero clue what kind of people were ever able to figure this crap out in the first place. This literally was the major driving point of cheating the game for me. I really don't know what to do because restricting to stupid 6 digit dungeons blows.
  7. 32 bit devices won’t have to swap binarys
  8. Busy, I’m trying to make a program that will help me do the blx instructions
  9. I would like to stop seeing people say this if possible.
  10. Ty for this, iphone 6 gets the new 64bit binary. People will need to now replace it with this one in the future .
  11. I might add more, could someone give me a list of features that should be added?
  12. Welp, guess I have something to do tonight.
  13. Shit, thanks for fixing it, I just refreshed it and was like WTF... I didn't add that... How did you do the image so fast?
  14. I made this for my site and figured I would share it here since I learned most of the stuff from here . Features: Makes any notes hit become 300s instead of 100s or 50s This has been a broken link for a very long time... Sorry I don't have intentions to update it. How to Install/Use: Download it and transfer it onto your device Open the file in iFile and select Installer, or use the AutoInstall folder that Cydia allows. Browse to osuStream in settings and turn the flip switch on. Enjoy!
  15. Just found out if you set the slot expansion to 950 and buy a friend slot it will go from 50 to 100.
  16. Some dungeon that has 10k exp with one of the 1 exp energy mods. [Hidden Content]
  17. I'm pretty sure this is a bit off-topic talking about EU injection here, every single time someone talks about it there's people that get confused...
  18. I saw that as I went to be last night, will try today. iphone 6 >_>, might start using my iphone 4s now.
  19. Yeahhh, I'm just going to go ahead and say I really freaking hate it how I can't debug on my phone because of this.
  20. There appears to be next to no documentation for starting the gikir_iserver? Edit: Found it, going to give it a shot. Will this work on a 64-bit app or no? Edit2: No success, it can't patch a 64-bit application.
  21. Yep, I literally can't do a single action.
  22. After doing anything on my phone once I do that the screen flashes a dark blue and then reboots.
  23. Reboots it, I have to re-enter my passcode. The screen flickers real fast and then it's at the boot logo.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines