-
Posts
69 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by windbrand
-
IAPCrazy [ iOS 8 and Above ]
windbrand replied to MRX.GG's topic in iOSGods Archives's General Cydia
It seems they updated it to version 2.0.13, and even though it says "supports 7.x - 10.x", it no longer supports 7 at all, as I can't even install it, says "depends iOS firmware >=8.0". Now I can't even install an older version like 1.6 because the moment you launch anything other than 2.0.13, it'll have a stupid popup forcing you to update to 2.0.13, but since iOS7 isn't supported, it'll immediately crash after updating. So you might want to change the title now to iOS 8 and above. -
Tool iAP26 0.0.1-5 (iOS 7 - 10.3.3) (Free iAP Purchases)
windbrand replied to JustinPet26's topic in Tools
Whats the difference between this and IAPCrazy/LocalIAPStore? Did you find any app work with IAP26, but not IAPCrazy/LocalIAPStore? -
Help/Support Problem installing IAPCrazy in cydia
windbrand replied to windbrand's topic in Help & Support
Have a link? I searched but only found the thread posting the one I already tried to install in cydia through the youyuanapp repo, which throws that error in my first post. -
IAPCrazy [ iOS 8 and Above ]
windbrand replied to MRX.GG's topic in iOSGods Archives's General Cydia
Your title says 9.0-10.2, but your post says supports all the way from iOS 7 to 10.2. So which one is it...? -
Help/Support Problem installing IAPCrazy in cydia
windbrand replied to windbrand's topic in Help & Support
Because it doesn't work for all apps... I had both installed. Some work with IAPCrazy, some with LIS, some both. -
Today I deleted IAPCrazy through cydia since it will just spam a pop-up forcing an update, then immediately crash when I try to tap on "update". Then I tried re-installing it in cydia, but now fails to install. Screenshot below. It also downloads VERY VERY slowly, I'm talking about ~5min to download a 5mb file. I got no download speed problem with anything else in cydia, and my internet's speed is normal. Something wrong with the repo? These are the things I've tried: Resprings and restarts Update all packages in cydia Remove unnecessary sources and installed packages. Besides the core cydia apps and a few visual mods like themes I got nothing installed Run iCleaner Pro Install MobileTerminal and run apt-get update Nothing worked. Device info: iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.4 Yes old device + old OS, cause I haven't used it in a while and missed the few days during iOS8/9 when it was jailbreakable. Obviously restore is out of the question as iOS 10 is not jailbreakable on iPhone 5.
-
See u it works
-
Any update on a working hack for this game? Besides switching back and forth between Steam and iOS versions...
-
Help/Support IAPCrazy no longer work for Plants vs Zombies 2?
windbrand replied to windbrand's topic in Help & Support
Up. Premium plant Blooming Heart will disappear Feb 14... -
Help/Support IAPCrazy no longer work for Plants vs Zombies 2?
windbrand replied to windbrand's topic in Help & Support
I'm mostly wondering if anyone else experiencing this, or something wrong with my installs/settings. -
Help/Support IAPCrazy no longer work for Plants vs Zombies 2?
windbrand posted a topic in Help & Support
Anyone noticed IAPCrazy no longer works for Plants vs Zombies 2 as of latest update (4.4.1 I think)? The moment you activate the PvZ plugin in IAPCrazy, all premium plants in the shop will disappear, and Pinata Party will revert to the default type (it's supposed to be Valentine's Pinata Parties, moment you activate IAPCrazy it turns to default Pinatas). Is there an update or fix? I have the latest IAPCrazy. Not looking for save files since I want to keep my own. Anyone else experiencing this? -
Help/Support IAPCrazy no longer works for PvZ2?
windbrand replied to windbrand's topic in Help & Support
7.0.1. -
Not sure when it stopped working as I was able to get all the IAP plants up and including the Jack-o-Lantern, then all of a sudden it stopped working that I can't get the Grape Shot plant. The app didn't have an update between these two plants, nor was there an IAPCrazy update... so what's going on here? Anyone able to get grape shot with IAPCrazy recently?
-
Patcher [x64] Asphalt 8: Airborne v2.2.0/v2.2.1 +10 Cheats
windbrand replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Is there some sort of speed hack for this game, other than the "no speed limit" of this hack? 99% of players in multiplayer accelerate to max speed in like 2 seconds, how're they doing this? I'm using the no speed limit yet it does not change how fast you accelerate. Takes me like 20 seconds to get to max speed? Don't tell me to upgrade my cars... they're already fully upgraded. -
Patcher [x64] Asphalt 8: Airborne v2.2.0/v2.2.1 +10 Cheats
windbrand replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
This tool gets you banned due to the suspiciously large money value (900million). If you made it something reasonable, say like 1million, then it's safer. -
Is it normal that after deleting that value in keychain it's now impossible to link to Gamecenter? I don't get the option to choose local or link to gamecenter once launching the game as OP says... it doesn't have any popup at all and I'm stuck as "driver 7539", even though I've logged into gamecenter. None of the online aspects (events, achievements, social etc) are working at all, they're just stuck as loading icons.
-
It now returns "affected rows: 11" in Filza, but nothing else, no "done" or "save" or anything. The only option is to tap the back arrow to go back to the file directory.
-
Does anyone know how to edit the money value in Asphalt 8 in a way that is undetectable by Gameloft, maybe like a reasonable value? I don't think the IAP currency (tokens or whatever it's called) is hackable so I gave up on that. Airmax hack gets you banned because apparently it changes the value to a ridiculously large number (like 900 million).
-
Patcher [x32] Gameloft Account Reset Cheat Tool
windbrand replied to castix's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
I tried it but it doesn't seem to unban Asphalt 8. This is what I did: - Download file and install it - Uninstall game - Log out of gamecenter - Use tool to unban in settings - Reinstall game - Log into gamecenter using a different account (newly created one) - Launch game, still banned I also tried the manual method using both iFile and Filza, but neither returns anything when I search using that command. -
I used both Filza and iFile. In iFile the search simply returns nothing. In Filza it returns "affected rows: 0". I'm trying to unban Asphalt 8 btw. Fell victim to the damn Airmax hack.
-
I tried this but nothing happens when I search for "delete from genp where agrp = 'A4QBZ46HAP.com.gameloft.SingleSignonGames' " (minus quotes). The table simply becomes blank and there is no "done" button.