• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
  • Disable
Welcome to iOSGods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DaanTee

Cydia
IAPCrazy [ iOS 8 and Above ]

370 posts in this topic

aHoIqDr.jpg

IAPCrazy Was Updated To Support IOS 8.X, 9.X And iOS 10.X

It's Original Source And Will Be Updated As Soon As New Version Be Available. 

Warning ! 

Some people have problems installing IAPCrazy. You must delete old source which contains IAPCrazy then add this source. Download app and enjoy.

ScreenShots:

Iap_Crazy.jpg

Iapcrazy_2.jpg

Repo:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info

Edited by DaanTee

Thanks but it's not working This Version as the icon disappeared from SpringBoard

Edited by Batreky

Thanks BUt it's not working This Version as the icon disappeared from SpringBoard

i have ios 9.3.3 and works fine :) i can send you image :) 

checking

it's working :) write if it works for you too :) 

i have ios 9.3.3 and works fine :) i can send you image :) 

it's working :) write if it works for you too :)

Thanks This One Works :)

Thanks but it's not working This Version as the icon disappeared from SpringBoard

try to reinstall it and make sure you respring your device after the installation 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Joka
      Get Mount & Blade for PC for free at GOG: https://www.gog.com/?pp=3c6f432e391069cd8aedf254af50a3497489ec17

Enjoy!
    • By moiraira
      Battleships: Blood & Sea is a military SLG masterpiece specially designed based on the history of WWII. 
      App Details:
      Price: Free
      Category: Games
      Released: May 15, 2017
      Version: 1.0
      Size: 423 MB
      Language: English
      Seller: JOYFUN
      Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

itunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/CA/app/id1214803742
    • By aussie g4m3r

This app is a great and easy way to get THOUSANDS of Subscribers fast!
      You can also get Likes and Comments!
      This app may get removed from the App Store soon because all other follower, subscriber type apps have been removed from the App Store mainly since February (2017). So download it to keep it in your purchases to be able to download it whenever.
      Out of all subscriber apps for Youtube I feel this is the easiest (and currently the only) subscriber app for iOS.

Edit: If you're jailbroken I recommend using 'AutoTouch' for this so you don't have to sit there waiting to earn coins it'll just do it for you once you record a tap pattern.
      Also you may need multiple youtube channels to subscribe on once you hit the sub limit for the day (you can add multiple channels on one account in the YouTube settings).wi
      If you get 400 subscribers everyday you could end up with 100,000 subscribers within less than 1 year (250 days) and maybe even try to get verified on YouTube at 100k!
      Tip: To balance out the subscribers so youtube doesn't remove some because of a spike in subscribers then instantly dropping after, you need to at 10 subscribers after they stop coming in after 1-3 hours otherwise you may start to lose some.

Screenshots:

Download:

Let me know if you would like to see other great apps for YouTube.. Instagram and Twitter Followers.
      Enjoy!  
    • By Archangel04
      Hey guys,
      If you are here, I will assume your certificate has run out like me, and you are stuck in non jailbroken mode (or perhaps not, hm?)
      Lucky for you guys, we can fix that in many simple ways
      1) Using the website method.
      - Step 1: Go to http://jbme.qwertyoruiop.com/
      - Step 2: Click Go, wait till there is a popup. Close the popup, and lock your screen
      - Step 3: Wait for respring, and try again if fails
      - Step 4 Install the jbmepatch given on the website - IMPORTANT

Note This method is only for prejailbroken users who cannot or do not wish to reinstall the certificate every 7 days. This does NOT jailbreak a new device. This does not need to re-signed or anything. Just add a bookmark as in the tip and it will work forever
      Jbmepatch prevents this vulnerability being used to introduce malware. This doesnt disable the patch in non jailbroken state and can therefore be used to prevent people from gaining access to your phone or introducing malware 

Tip You can use it without internet by saving the website as an icon. Press the share button (rectange with an upward arrow), click  "Add to Home Screen" and give it any name you want! This does not need to be re-signed ever and therefore, can work without any issues
      2) Reinstalling the jailbreak tool by Pangu
      - Step 1 : Download Cydia Impactor from http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/
      - Step 2 : Download Pangu tool from https://en.pangu.io
      - Step 3 : Use Cydia Impactor to install the pangu app
      Note This does allow non - jailbroken user who have NOT jailbroken their devices and do not have Cydia to jailbreak and get Cydia
      Additional information can be found on the Pangu and the Cydia Impactor site.

Credits :
      - @Archangel04
      - Luca Todesco
      - Pangu Team
      - J. Freeman (Saurik)
    • By Joka
      Download DUNGEONS 2 for free for a limited time!
      https://www.humblebundle.com/store/dungeons-2?linkID=&mcID=102:59136fd3f0c3603d6c654b70:ot:58264d59f7bb513ff1a9ceb3:1&utm_source=Humble+Bundle+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2017_05_11_springsale_freegame_2017&utm_content=Banner
      Enjoy!