Jump to content

Svensken

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,424
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Svensken

  1. its such a copy of agar.io :,)
  2. could you do some? Im exausted, just came home from Spain >-<
  3. Thanks :,) Damn right you should.
  4. Helluw guys, i took the liberty to kinda copy Raggnars list =) Here's all my work, il try to keep the list updated. Mods Diy Save Games Tool Accounts Hacks General Other
  5. Okay, il fix the post, i tried it on other games and shit just gets reset.
  6. Mine's Better! http://iosgods.com/topic/11983-wakfu-raiders-3-a-ton-of-shit/#entry356691
  7. Thanks! @@Aswag1 Thanks man! @ Mine's better.
  8. Hello guys, hope you like my template =) I just got home from Spain and i found this new game wich i think is awesome =) Anyways here's the best hack for it to date. Hacks: [Hidden Content] Click the On my post to kind of '' thank '' me for taking my time to do this for you guys! Enjoy. Another .deb cheat: http://iosgods.com/topic/12442-wakfu-raiders-hack-v1011-4-cheats/
  9. If i didnt try then how would i know it didnt work for me?
  10. It's fake @@DanYal
  11. I might be a bit rationel but the person knew my current ip and my personal information!!
  12. i'm Swedish, diffrent rules apply
  13. I'm not 13?... I'm 16...
  14. I just wanted to say goodbye meanwhile i can because I might go in jail. The reason is, that I was texting sexual texts with a stranger on kik. It turned out to be an underaged police officer. Fake or not I'm really scared
  15. Should probaly be in Request
  16. Been trying for hour now! Give some f**king instructions -.-
  17. I don't get it, do u have a hack for it or is it a bug? =P
  18. I already made this, u could check before
  19. I want it cus i love it. Thanks! =)
  20. Fantastic job man! Btw is it uust visual? (:
  21. meh too mutch text, aint gnna read lol
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines