Jump to content

Simslover123

Senior Member
  • Posts

    133
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Simslover123

  1. @DiDA hey boss, the game crashes whenever we try quests of any sort, do you think you could fix it and give us another upload when you can
  2. @DiDA can we please get an update v8.0.6 it’s forcing everyone to update now, thanks so much
  3. Yeah @DiDA certificate has expired even struggled to install on my friends device the app stayed grey, please fix as soon as possible for you, thank you!!
  4. @DiDA can you please update to version 8.0.4 and fix the no skill cooldown not working when character is on the games auto play feature please, thanks for your hard work, and possibly add a no skill cooldown feature for co op if that's possible? Thanks
  5. @DiDA can you please update to version 8.0.4 and fix the no skill cooldown not working when character is on the games auto play feature please, thanks for your hard work
  6. The no skill cooldown feature only seems to not work when the character is on auto, but when you play it works, any chance you could still fix this though @DiDA some times the cooldown timer freezes and won’t move at all meaning you can’t use that specific attack when you take auto play on and off
  7. Thanks again @DiDA for a quick and fast update, also is there any chance you can implement a feature for NO SKILL COOLDOWN IN CO OP? That would be really incredible if it could be added, thanks again for your hard work, and can you explain exactly what the no swap cooldown feature does
  8. @DiDA The certificate expired can we please get a renewed one with the mod, also if it’s possible can we get the mod with the co op modifications added instead of single player?
  9. I mean the other version of this hack where no single player one hit kill, but has co op one hit kills and infinite soul bombs, that hack is better to use than this one
  10. Any chance we can get the other mod features as a app to download and side load or east install? @DiDA
  11. There is it’s the very bottom god mod co op menu
  12. I had an issue with the website and personally spoke to DiDA he said he will try update it by today so no need to spam with the update messages
  13. Just update it to 8.0.2 don’t worry about fixing it flaw the mods the way they are now are being so under appreciated
  14. It’s working fine for me I’m on Doubl3h3lix jaimbreak for iOS 10.3 and it works like a charm all that needs to happen now is update to the new version 8.0.2
  15. I just said bleach brave souls either way it still doesn’t change the app name it just allowes it to work as far as I know I haven’t properly played it yet
  16. I found a fix, if you click custom install which is the ... button next to the install app on the iOS gods store and type com.klab.bleach in the bundle and name the app bleach it works
  17. It’s good because having one hit kill in co op is also affecting the other single player modes like brave battles and senkaimon and stuff which is good I rather like this hack, it’s a shame it’s not installing properly from the iOSGods store, any way to fix?
  18. That’s there own problem I’ve been using a mod and I’m careful I’ve learnt all the loopholes using my dummy account over months of tests so stop saying I’m going to get banned I wouldn’t ask for this if it didn’t work and would ruin all my time I’ve put into the game, you’re making out like I’m getting everyone banned they know the risks when they use the so if they don’t use it right it’s not my problem or anyone else’s that they get banned
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines