Simslover123
Senior Member-
Posts
133 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Simslover123
-
Mod Menu Hack BLEACH Brave Souls v14.5.11 [ Solo/Co-Op Mods ]
Simslover123 replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
@DiDA can we please get an update v8.0.6 it’s forcing everyone to update now, thanks so much -
Mod Menu Hack BLEACH Brave Souls v14.5.11 [ Solo/Co-Op Mods ]
Simslover123 replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
@DiDA can you please update to version 8.0.4 and fix the no skill cooldown not working when character is on the games auto play feature please, thanks for your hard work, and possibly add a no skill cooldown feature for co op if that's possible? Thanks -
Mod Menu Hack BLEACH Brave Souls v14.5.11 [ Solo/Co-Op Mods ]
Simslover123 replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks again @DiDA for a quick and fast update, also is there any chance you can implement a feature for NO SKILL COOLDOWN IN CO OP? That would be really incredible if it could be added, thanks again for your hard work, and can you explain exactly what the no swap cooldown feature does -
Mod Menu Hack BLEACH Brave Souls v14.5.11 [ Solo/Co-Op Mods ]
Simslover123 replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
There is it’s the very bottom god mod co op menu -
Mod Menu Hack BLEACH Brave Souls v14.5.11 [ Solo/Co-Op Mods ]
Simslover123 replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
It’s working fine for me I’m on Doubl3h3lix jaimbreak for iOS 10.3 and it works like a charm all that needs to happen now is update to the new version 8.0.2 -
That’s there own problem I’ve been using a mod and I’m careful I’ve learnt all the loopholes using my dummy account over months of tests so stop saying I’m going to get banned I wouldn’t ask for this if it didn’t work and would ruin all my time I’ve put into the game, you’re making out like I’m getting everyone banned they know the risks when they use the so if they don’t use it right it’s not my problem or anyone else’s that they get banned