Jump to content

Vanh1110

Senior Member
  • Posts

    306
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vanh1110

  1. omg so sad, I just thought could you try the new version like 6.55.0 of doulingo, because I saw your version like now is 6.51.0 here my new video when i try open again. Also, they just show for me douling plus but can not suppose for me anything. If you don’t mind, Could you take your video? Thank you!
  2. So they just said “something went wrong! Please try again later or contact support if the issue persists.”
  3. Thank you i will be try
  4. Hi could you double check the pro or unlock again please, because I don’t know why it not work for me. thank you
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines