Jump to content

B0bbylong

Member
  • Posts

    91
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B0bbylong

  1. Hey @Laxus. I can't seem to install on ip XR on iOS 12... Used to work b4 so still Thx!
  2. Still working? I’ll try
  3. @Laxus i think the latest update is not working. Would very much appreciate a fix. Awesome work. Thanx a mille!
  4. Hope this works. Thank you!
  5. Sry messed up my post and can’t find how to edit or delete... and I’m sleepy af

  6. See if this one works then.
  7. Worked like a charm manually! Thx u very much!
  8. Hope it works the manual way. Thx!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines