Jump to content

luffyD

Senior Member
  • Posts

    138
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by luffyD

  1. merci mais il marche plus le lien
  2. merci je vais testé je vais enfin re jouer a asphalte 8 est puis a gang star je reviens a la version 7 par ce que la 8 il te ban directement
  3. merci mais le compte est desactivé
  4. oui il est apparu dida merci j'ai réussi a le désinstallée vue que il marche pas le harck merci dida
  5. [/url]">http:// je vous montre est ce que c'est bon? c'est ce que j'ai fait la première fois
  6. well I have placed in var folder as is indicated then I did with ifile
  7. No it's not in cydia candy crush excuse me google badly translated what I write
  8. donc normalement il devrait être dans cydia mais il est pas mais sonic dash il est mais pas candy crush Je peux vous un ecrent de capture faire
  9. installed I see it in adjustment but I can not get to the deinstallé
  10. the tweak I do not see it on cydia I do not know where it is ah unless I was still install and reboot I was then I look so it is on cydia
  11. hello I would like your help here I have installed the deb candy crush soda saga here is the link http://iosgods.com/topic/2723-candy-crush-soda-saga-all-versions-v13129-8/ I installed it is then I put in my iphone 4S 8.1.2 is then reboot is then I start the game it crash
  12. sa marche pas j'ai clicer il faut faire quoi????????
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines