Jump to content

senortaco389

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,041
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by senortaco389

  1. @@DiDA I'll give you a high five if you tell me where the prizes are!! Can I find it on my mobile device?
  2. @@AirMAX Needs update!!
  3. Yay nice work
  4. ????text????
  5. Yeah I had a feeling there wasn't a tweak like that but oh well
  6. Haha didn't think about that lol xP Not what I was looking for but thanks anyways DiDA
  7. I know that but I meant changing the date for a single app
  8. Is there an app or cydia tweak that lets me change the date for an app?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines