Jump to content

Solv3r

Senior Member
  • Posts

    135
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Solv3r

  1. hi there way to get premium for the 7.9 version ??? please consider me does your hack
  2. thank you. Game crashes a few minutes and is then locked
  3. thanks dida pleasure of knowledge, can I ask you something? I made two requests but I think I've done something wrong because today are with zero views and zero replies. how so?
  4. hello to everyone solv3r Palermo a province of Sicily (Italy) I'm 32 and I deal with technological systems. are fond of the game and I also like the forum well made. I hope to stay well and try to understand as much as possible thankfully Google quavers me translate the pages in Italian )
  5. thanks, but the link may not work. there is some hack to latest version?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines