Jump to content

NotEriic

Senior Member
  • Posts

    770
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NotEriic

  1. Naa it doesn't work. Doesn't matter what you do. It doesn't work. eG in CoC or Boom Beach. But why? Why doesn't give me CoC the Gems? Can't believe it there is no methode to bypass it ._.
  2. Heyo Guys, I know LocaliApStore simulate the AppStore purchase and give sometimes the requested Item. But why this methode isn't work for any app? Is there any other way to use LocaliApStore or other tool to purchase any item? Doesn't matter it's server sided or not.
  3. Unlimited Mana (Work) No Mana Time (Work) Unlimited Card Deployment (Work) No Cooldown for donation (doesn't work - because gems subtract) No Cooldown for Turn period (work) Autowin [deploy some force] (work) Infinite attack power (work) No Ban (work because battle is Offline) High heal power (maybe) 99% chances of getting Rare cards from chestbox (don't collect any Rare) Higher Chances of getting Bomb (doesn't look like) No rarity for dragon (work maybe) Getting Higher Oponent (work maybe) Run Faster (doesn't Work) Enemy can't attack [if not a hacker] (doesn't Work) I've edit the *.plists too, but you can't hack the chests, gold or gems!! I've edit the StartUp Plist before I open Castel Crush. It doesn't work also!
  4. DOH! Read what I've Post. I've said NORMALLY U ONLY CAN UNLOCK !!!!ONE!!! CHEST AT THE !!!SAME!!!! TIME. With this Tutorial u can unlock !!!FOUR!!! at the !!!SAME!!! Time
  5. Heyo, normally you only can unlock 1 Chest at the same Time. Otherwise you must unlock the Second with Gems. [Hidden Content] Gettings Mo
  6. @Ianouar3G - Update Please! And add No Clip please
  7. Hallo @Ianouar3G, is it possible to release a Unl. Clip/ No Reload?! Thanks Mo
  8. Ehmmm... I Post a Alternative for official repo. But no one cares
  9. Are you kidding me?NO IPHONE 2,3,3GS,4,4S,5!!!!!! We told you 10million times that this DEVICES doesn't WORK And for all the others with Apple ID Problems or something else try this JailBreak.me for Poor Guys
  10. @DiDA nkod.yourepo.com - is a good alternative for GamePlayer 3.1
  11. You've a IPAD 2!!!!!!Not Supported. Reading is hard to learn...
  12. Only for 9.0.2 That's the Problem I have, but thanks. EDIT: Semi-Restore solved my Problem
  13. Or Put the IPA in AppCake and Install it from them
  14. Hey Guys, does somebody know a Tool like Cydia Impactor, for iOS 9.1? CI doesn't work -.- My Firmware is to high. And when I make a Factory Reset my Phone is Crashing and I don't won't to Update to 9.3.2
  15. Right Click on it and then press xPref, it's a Tutorial in Forum about that.
  16. Bro You don't delete anything. It's a Bug in iOS 9.1! Same by me Update or try Hotfix. Google for it
  17. Or try my DIY - Version and dont make the Tutorial/ Download/ Replace/ ReInstall annoying things https://iosgods.com/topic/32079-hack-super-stickman-golf-3-3/#entry1096237
  18. maybe someone will unlock Hats, Levels or other stuff by himself Not really but nice to hear from you *-*
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines