Jump to content

Sami-Sami

Senior Member
  • Posts

    158
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sami-Sami

  1. Hate to be a pain but I can’t do the most recent challenge because it needs an update for the landlord pack. I tried on the current version. No dice. And again thank you.
  2. As always thank you they update this game very frequently so I know it’s a pain and I appreciate it a lot.
  3. Newest version crashes for unlimited boosters just FYI 1.125 iPhone 12 jailbroken 14.3 also can’t use unlimited moves but that’s been that way. Thank you for all you do.
  4. FYI using this for years now and thank you op for posting noticed after update 1.93.1 no longer can you get infinite moves others still work. Again just letting you and the others know about it.
  5. Thanks I’ll give it a shot
  6. Thanks FYI doesn’t work with iOS 14
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines