Jump to content

K1R1T0

Senior Member
  • Posts

    369
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by K1R1T0

  1. K1R1T0

    Indian Hulk

    Oh nevah knew that btw you from south
  2. K1R1T0

    Indian Hulk

    Kick rip off
  3. Try halo 5 and tf2
  4. #1 hashtag hashtag hashtag I am in
  5. information Test It worked
  6. Nah a legit steam one
  7. Oh nice I got that for free
  8. Even for me it's invisible but if you see closely then you can see what you have written on it
  9. information Write information without spaces in back or front and without any caps nvm Nvm
  10. Lol, you should change your name to TheSpamKing Jk
  11. Today is 1st may so who is the winner?
  12. ERROR SOMETHING IS WEIRD
  13. Vip giveaway winner 3 crunchyroll giveaway winner Helping hand (giving people Apple ID which has paid games)
  14. I have a dell and idc about the model and all that stuffs and I believe it contains a lot of virus cuz when I play some games then my google chrome open different pron websites
  15. My Lappy takes like half an hour to start
  16. I never said that I didn't have a computer instead I am just too lazy to open that sh!t Ty for helping me
  17. Yeah you are right it's 32bit i saw on YT that Home Depot doesn't supports iPad 3 (GSM) with iOS 9.3.3, Is Home Depot now compatible for that iPad model too? I already know that site
  18. Idk but I guess it's 64 bit
  19. You can check whether you can downgrade your iOS or not from this site https://ipsw.me/
  20. Hey there, i want to jailbreak my iPad 3 (iOS-9.3.3) without using computer or pc. Is there any way to do that? thanks in advance
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines