Jump to content

K1R1T0

Senior Member
  • Posts

    369
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by K1R1T0

  1. Nope bro I have installed that and it works fine as other jailbreak it's similar to pp but it's way simpler to install cydia from that And Yalu jailbreak doesn't requires a survey like pp I would like to know wheather this can jailbreak ios 10.2.1
  2. http://zerostore.co/jb/ Check this Yalu jailbreak
  3. Why can't I see the Apple ID? Oh nvm
  4. If you mean for iPhone then there are many emulators like ppsspp, GBA, Happychick,etc which one do you need? Idk how to download on android android If you need the link to download any emu on you iDevice then fell free to ask me
  5. Yeah I too wished that
  6. I am in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And gonna win!!!!!!
  7. You may have to wait until your phone's battery drains and then you need to charge your iPhone and tada your iPhone would work normally once again again. It happened to my iPhone 5s--once, iPhone 4s--twice and iPad 3--once That is why I am sure that it would work for you as well. I hope it works for you as well.
  8. Can I find those pics on my mobile?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines