Jump to content

Falconr3

Senior Member
  • Posts

    282
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Falconr3

  1. Thanks so much! Works perfectly. Signing in with apple doesn’t work though. I was hoping to use that to sync my data. Hope that can be addressed later. Appreciate your help.
  2. Could you update this please?
  3. How do I get 999999 gems? By spending some?
  4. Does this work on 1.6.4?
  5. How do I use this hack exactly? The free store isn’t working.
  6. Jailbreak. I did that and the apps work just fine on the same certificate.
  7. You’re wrong. The apps load fine on a jailbroken device with the same certificate, they’re only crashing on a nonjailbroken iOS 13.3.1 device.
  8. Could it possibly be from iOS 13.3.1?
  9. Could you reupload the file? It's no longer available.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines