Jump to content

On time2

Member
  • Posts

    44
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by On time2

  1. @Rook the new update is here. Update the hack
  2. It freezed for me too but when I downloaded the updated version of this hack that was 8 hours ago it worked
  3. @Rook when I enable the hack it freezes and when I wait for the game opening screen to disappear it also freezes 😐
  4. @Rookthere is a hotfix that came out please update the hack
  5. Update the hack please @Rook btw there is a hotfix coming so I’ll notify you when to update it again
  6. An update is coming soon. Be ready to update it on the 18th of August
  7. Can you add this feature to the jailed version? Because this one crashes on me And I only want it because of the freeze enemy feature because the jailbed version is boring to begin with it’s just auto win See my message above
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines