Jump to content

Ace170

Senior Member
  • Posts

    159
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ace170

  1. you can go into settings>Facebook>name>delete account>delete data from facebook>set another email and password, if you go back into the old email and password you will Be able to play the account that you had without the loss of data.
  2. Is it possible for you to reduce the number of gems you get to a suitable ammount? Maybe 350? Doesn't sound suspicious at all? @justtin
  3. So I'm having a problem with the unit injection, I got every unit so far. I deleted the unwanted units but when I log back in I have all the units again, I've tried deleting them 3 times but still the same problem, has anyone been having the same problem?
  4. Does this work for brave frontier jp?
  5. Japan is sorta different since it doesn't use face book
  6. I need a way to reset my jp account because maxwell didn't drop for me so I wanna try to start all over.
  7. At first it said safari couldn't download the file. So I got safari downloader+. Then now it just doesn't download it when I click it.
  8. So I need help installing the brave frontier jp cheats through ifunbox since it won't work through my phone, I have tried everything so far but it just won't download the binary file, help would be really appreciated.
  9. I keep getting abnormality problem and it closes the app
  10. So how does the any dungeon mod work? I have done all the steps but it doesn't do anything.
  11. Guess I'll try it ty.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines