Jump to content

stomk4

Senior Member
  • Posts

    159
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stomk4

  1. I'll give it a go thanks mate Cheers m8
  2. I thought I already commented on this but I'll comment again thank you very much!!
  3. Thank you I hope this still works
  4. I got it working but it cud is says half package installed and it wouldn't freeze my invortory I love all your work by the way!
  5. It wouldn't work it said a newest version Is ready to update and when I went to Cydia it said the package was broken
  6. Thank you, will test now and see how it goes
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines