-
Posts
440 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Acsharks31
-
Non-Jailbroken Hack Mob Control v2.50 +2 Jailed Cheats
Acsharks31 replied to quatorze's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Great -
I've tried this and have even custom installed the app so I have the App Store app and yours together and it still starts yours off as a tutorial.
- 127 replies
-
- 2
-
-
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
I like this game. However, I think it would work better if you got rid of godmode and high damage. If you never die and kill everyone easily then you can't get out of the tutorial.
- 127 replies
-
- 6
-
-
-
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Idle Arena RPG Clicker Battles Hack
Acsharks31 replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
Hack not working. Failed to connect to the server. -
IPA Mod Menu Tap Titans 2 (Auto Update) Jailed Cheats +3
Acsharks31 replied to 0xSUBZ3R0's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Is this crashing for anyone else when you try opening it?- 2,128 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
- (and 2 more)
-
Mod Menu Hack Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Cheats v7.0.0 +7
Acsharks31 replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Anybody else getting error "Refresh Tile prices and/or types are not valid. Make sure they are all the same?" -
Mod Menu Hack Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Cheats v7.0.0 +7
Acsharks31 replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Does anyone know how to get more pages so I can trade them into books at the library? -
Mod Menu Hack ロックマンX DiVE v3.6.0 +1
Acsharks31 replied to AlyssaX64's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thank you. I was wondering if we can get this in the North American version? -
MEGA MAN JAPAN ロックマンX DiVE Hack
Acsharks31 replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
Thank you. I was wondering if we can get this in the North American version? -
iOSGods App+ Revoke Compensation [ July - August 2021]
Acsharks31 replied to Rook's topic in Forum Announcements
Thanks. -
iOSGods App+ Revoke Compensation [ July - August 2021]
Acsharks31 replied to Rook's topic in Forum Announcements
Thanks Rook!! Out of curiosity, how do I find out when mine expires as I got a new subscription either July 18 or 19. Based on my purchase history it shows two but says the invoice is expired. -
Mod Menu Hack Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Cheats v7.0.0 +7
Acsharks31 replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Just so people know. The feed button and free store don't work and unlimited gems does as well as the other ones. -
Mod Menu Hack Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Cheats v7.0.0 +7
Acsharks31 replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thank you. Works great