Jump to content

iProxicide

Senior Member
  • Posts

    92
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iProxicide

  1. New ideas for iOS GODS.

  2. Photoshop is not hard, try some tutorial, in youtube, them ore you RE-TRY a video you leer doing it until you start adding up skills. I use iDraw for iPad.
  3. Can we be more straight forward to what is the topic about, so we can get our opinions to this topic.
  4. You might want to show tutorials for some designers here.
  5. How many years you been a Graphic designer.
  6. Update: i think this list has to be update, i think there is new members in the graphic team...
  7. Is this gonna happen most of the time? because if it is this site will be known for the most legit events ever.
  8. I will like to see what you can achive.
  9. Going to work on something else.
  10. Good luck to all of yous.
  11. I need the right size of the header so I can make it fit then I'll send you the file via email and your set.
  12. No problem, just did this for fun.
  13. Here is my version, Hope you guys like it.
  14. I have made one is on my profile shop, hope you like it.
  15. The colors are for a Halloween theme.
  16. He just making an example mate.
  17. Lol no time. Something is something.
  18. http://fav.me/d768vjc
  19. Hi, and sorry for all this delays, I currently working on a job to get some service at my house, the reason I haven't post nothing up is because I use an galaxy s5 to type as I'm doing now, and I use my ipad to make the graphics, this site does not allowed you to post in pictures with in your iPad so I have to uploaded on a server to then get the code and post the link here, for me that is a lot of stuff, one I'm good to go I use my laptop and I'll be back into graphics in ton iosgods I'm a fan of iosgods this is the site I feel it has what it takes to out pass other sites as this one, for that that is why when it get back it will help the site with graphics.
  20. What i like from the site is: The Staff: Staff are always in top shape, they follow the rules of the site like no other. The Members: Members here are more active they contribute with there hacks, Tips, Tricks. The Site: This is the 1st site i join that dont have the Rank system and still keep his members posting up, this is new for me and new for a community as this one. Mobile View: Like how on iPad i can still view the site in a slick nice theme with so low files, this make my ipad and my connection run fast as hell. The Owner: DIDA,since he hit me up on facebook his been very kind and very helpful, i like how he puts his site before himself. The Overall: From me i will like to see new Forums been created to over try to beat this site, i think iAppHacks is our top Primary enemy and if we keep like this we will remain top #1 of iOS Hacking Community Site.. Keep up the good work.
  21. Testing the app.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines