Jump to content

Shillizzle

Senior Member
  • Posts

    214
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shillizzle

  1. It is working now. I’m able to turn on the real time monitoring. Thanks for the quick work
  2. I will try it out to se if it works. Edit: above poster is correct. Real time inbox monitoring still requires a true premium subscription
  3. Anyone have a link to the ipa? Not available in the Canadian AppStore.
  4. Thanks but app keeps crashing and won’t open. Uncover 12.1.2
  5. Got it working. Just reinstalled the game and it loaded then added the hack. Worked like a charm. Thanks for this. Really impressed with the hack.
  6. I’m 12.1.1 uncover. Without the hack installed the game still crashes at 68%. So I know it’s not your work. Game says it’s the latest version but will rebinstall anyways.
  7. @absoluT1on Super thankful. Will check it out now. I must be doing something wrong. It still crashes loading the game at 65%. I uninstalled the hack and re downloaded it from OP and installed the deb through Filza with no errors but still crashes for me. Thanks for all the work updating it.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines