Jump to content

LonerSVK

Member
  • Posts

    78
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LonerSVK

  1. Modded/Hacked App: World box-God Sandbox by Maxim Karpenko Bundle ID: com.mkarpenko.worldBox iTunes Store Link:https://apps.apple.com/sk/app/worldbox-god-sandbox/ Mod Requirements: - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/5-game-cheats-hack-requests/Modded Android APK(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/68-android-section/For more fun, check out the Club(s): https://iosgods.com/clubs/ Hi everyone. Most of u who play world Box already know its possible to buy premium with IAPstore but its already possible to have in game developer menu enabled. Enjoy😁
  2. So little update About this hack. U can fully enable everything and u will get banned after 3-4 games. If u disable everything u will get banned mostly after 5-6 games. I tried this hack on 9 different guest accounts. All of them banned.
  3. How antiban works ? Is it just not detecting it?
  4. Never played this game before but are u possible to play it offline? In idle mafia u are normally not able to play offline but when u turn off Wi-Fi/data in middle of loading u are able to play offline and change some values. If it work in your game then it will synchronize offline data with yours and change them into new ones (yours). It’s just idea what I got but I’m not trying to say it will work
  5. I know why. I think its Because anticheat i guess. Just turn off your wifi/data when u are in middle of loading screen. Do it right just when loading screen Lag or freeze
  6. @LaxusProblem is that my phone is dry. It is showing me this alert like 8 months now
  7. Hi I have problems with my 13 Pro. Every time when I want to plug any cable it will show me liquid detected in lightning port alert. Only way I found out how to not show it and charge my phone is unplug cable from charge brick, put cable into phone and put cable back into charge brick. Do u know some bypass or tweak for it? It’s annoying as hell.Thanks everyone for help 😁
  8. Okay then I’ll wait what Rook say. Maybe he will change our minds
  9. Factory world is one of them. It’s one I tried today
  10. Hello. I’m using iOS 15.3.1 on iPhone 13 pro. When I download decrypted games from decrypted store and try to install it with gamegod (everything is on latest version) app will install but crash 3-4 seconds after opening the app. Do u know some solution for my problem? It’s happening with most apps what I install with gamegod. Thanks for answer Gemblerk0
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines