Jump to content

Crazy8Ball

Senior Member
  • Posts

    233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Crazy8Ball

  1. Oh bummer I have a few gems saved. 2000 so far. I am hoping the hack gets updated before the event ends. I have quite a few levels I can fully clear for more gems.
  2. I doubt they do. Even if they did I doubt it would change anything. Devs are very busy in my experience in the mobile space they are more reactionary. Don't do that the game is awesome. I am going to give all my fellow cheaters a little tip for these times. When you find a game you like you are cheating at always pick one team and actually invest in it. Do the hardest content that is NOT ranked. Do the hardest levels to level your team and yourself the fastest. Get the best gear and drops you can from those areas. The reason why is when things like this happen and you are hackles you can still do content and do it quite easily. You are so far ahead of where you should be its very trivial to you. Plus farming is just a way of like in these games. Trust me it works and still allows you to enjoy the game while you wait for the hack update.
  3. I am sure he know but likely lower in his queue since he just updated. Trust me I am just as anxious as you but we have to wait.
  4. So bummed that they already updated. I was using it then got booted and forced to update made me sad panda.
  5. Thank you for the update @ZahirSher you are a got damn sexual tyrannosaurus!!
  6. Its been a long strange road. Happy to have been a member.
  7. Awesome hack but I so wish one hit could be used in Hell and Elite mode.
  8. Anyone else having issues with iOS 9.3.3? *****Update***** So I tried this on my iPad 5, iPad Mini 2, and iPhone 6+ all running iOS 9.3.3. Ido not get the normal iOSGods popup and mod does not work. I uninstalled and removed Cydia Substrate. Ran iCleaner reinstalled Substrate, Preferenceloader, installed hack same results. Anyone know what I am missing?
  9. WHat happened to the VIP request section?

  10. I know some of the later stages the teams start getting Defense Penetration. So it doesn't matter if you have high defense they just cut straight through it. What I did is got very fast units and upped attack and made sure everyone had an AoE. This works.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines