Jump to content

RobinsonF

Senior Member
  • Posts

    371
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RobinsonF

  1. How does the unlock pets etc work. ? @Laxus
  2. Update to rolled out!! Hopefully it’ll fix the mod too. @alyssax64
  3. Any update towards the menu @AlyssaX64only bc I’m stuck on stage 20-25 season 1 characters level 190plus so stuck at the moment.
  4. Been playing this for awhile now. Just seen you modded it. Thank you:)
  5. I don’t even know if I wanna use the mod now. On stage 18 characters lvl 99 in a week. So now I’m addicted. Haha
  6. Currently waiting for a fix in the mod menu is only showing two damage sliders!
  7. Says keeps disconnecting from server. Then I used shadow but still doesn’t work.
  8. Dam sh!t isn’t even open yet haha. 3 hrs to wait!!
  9. I was going to say the same but you have to click on them until you see a check mark next to them? I just did it and they both work. Did you click on them. There should be a check mark next to the mod you want active. I just did them maxed out and they both work b
  10. Good looks!! I actually started playing this game last night haha.
  11. @AlyssaX64 would you be able to update code:xeno?

  12. @litox as a bodybuilder this is a life saver. Wasn’t even looking for one until I seen this!! Awesome!!🙏🏾💯
  13. @AlyssaX64 you be able to update this game please 😊
  14. 2.62 version is out. Just letting you know. @Zahir
  15. @Zahir im just letting you know that they doing a update 09/26/22 for future heads up.
  16. The crazy thing is he’s updating other games. That has updated literally yesterday or within the hour.
  17. @Zahir homie when you dropping the update. Been waiting patiently while you update other games. Is there an order to how you update games?
  18. Update at your earliest convenience please:)
  19. @Zahir are you able to add “AUTOUPDATE” to the mod, so it can update whenever the game is update??
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines