Jump to content

RobinsonF

Senior Member
  • Posts

    371
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RobinsonF

  1. Hot dam 5months awya and you managed to get the ipa. You work for them or something🧐🤭 @KyosukeNanbu
  2. is this another reboot from Thesia: Isekai World. i made a request on it last year but cant seem to find it on the store link i had..... @KyosukeNanbu
  3. @Puddin i am stuck on stage 1-1.. once i make my first move freezes me mid swing!!
  4. Thank you for clarifying, I was wondering if I had to wait sorting amount of time before using. Other wise it’ll freeze the game. But thank you for the help:)
  5. I’m I suppose to wait a sorting level before enabling “IAP” I can’t buy any gems ehhe @YetiFromCA
  6. I have created two different password for my email and it keeps saying check my credentials!! Tried guest account same thing check my credentials. / @KyosukeNanbu
  7. Yes yes!!!! @YetiFromCA good sh!t, played this 4years ago and tried modding it but nothing stuck!! Noob I am:/
  8. @Aizen_ you able to add “iap” or unlimited currency!!
  9. @papaya I literally enable the Inf moves go into the level and I literally do two moves and turn it off after those two moves and I am able to complete the match.
  10. Yes!! Deleted the old and downloaded the new fixed version you updated. So there wouldn’t be any conflict
  11. Try buying no ads. It gives me two clicking noises, like it’s attempting to purchase it, but does nothing.
  12. Everything works besides iap!! @Puddin Everything works besides iap!! @Puddin
  13. All you have to do is redownload the updated version of this game and install it what ever method you use and it should keep your progress. Don’t delete the game just install the updated version and it’ll replace the outdated version of that game!!:)
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines