Jump to content

bandana_gyrl

Member
  • Posts

    70
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bandana_gyrl

  1. Ok so I downloaded flex3 and it's much easier to navigate but when I search it doesn't load anything?
  2. I am looking under another post for a hack in "flex 2, uploads on server cracker" but I have no idea where that is. I open the app and click on the cloud icon in the middle at the bottom and it shows me a list of my current apps, recent uploads, and popular. I see no search function and it's not under the recent or popular headings. So I'm lost.... Help!
  3. Thanks for the advice - I appreciate it! Sadly though my device was jailbroken in iOS 9.3.3 - I didn't have it done back in os 8.
  4. I have now updated but it seems in Coli and Fight Pit it's now reversed. They have fight skills maxed and I'm dead before I even get all the way out...? Have I done something wrong? Anyone else have this issue?
  5. I'm not sure what you mean? I tried to disable each one and then individually and still froze. I actually had to delete it entirely just to play it again.
  6. Yes I'm frozen once I go into crypt or coliseum and need to completely uninstall hack in order to unfreeze. Please fix and I shall be forever grateful! Thanks!!
  7. Found the fix to patch 9.3 - anyone looking follow this; https://iosgods.com/topic/32809-how-to-easily-fix-old-deb-hacks-on-ios-93-and-higher/ https://iosgods.com/topic/32809-how-to-easily-fix-old-deb-hacks-on-ios-93-and-higher/
  8. Sorry I'm stuck! No matching processes were found /var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/*/RPG.app/ directory wasn't found, please make sure you have the app installed or ask for support on iOSGods.com dpkg: error processing iosgods.com.dragonsoul (--install): subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1 Errors were encountered while processing: iosgods.com.dragonsoul Finished with Result Code: 256 I'm not sure what app they are referring to? New jailbreak with preferenceloader installed but can't seem to get this to install? Could this be due to OS9? I've downloaded the file multiple times as well so isn't bad download. Any help greatly appreciated!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines