Jump to content

Mrrocky

Senior Member
  • Posts

    424
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrrocky

  1. Which is April fools

  2. restore your iPhone
  3. https://iosgods.com/topic/44976-how-to-fix-bootloop-after-installing-appsync-on-ios-10-and-save-your-jailbreak/ Follow this
  4. To pre-register sign up here http://www.playmayhem.com/?kid=E152Q The game looks really good. If you wanna see a first look check it out!
  5. it has a VIP system?
  6. Any good mmo that you play and help me a little must be free to play and don't include gameloft haha I'm really bored
  7. I am trying to get it off from the Apple Store works fine and it's not laggy
  8. no jailbreak
  9. Anybody has a Apple ID with 2K17 I will sign out once I download it if you do just pm me thanks. Edit: I have no jb and Apple always revoking
  10. I wanna in but I'm scared I love my iPhone 6+
  11. You got jailbreak?
  12. My Apple ID has been disabled is there any way to unlock it I've tried resetting everything and still is it temporary or something?
  13. 2broke to buy a PS4 gg...

    1. Joka

      Joka

      I have one lmao

    2. Mrrocky

      Mrrocky

      Send it to me daddy

  14. About to play around
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines