Jump to content

Dreadful null

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    43
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dreadful null

  1. Hello , good afternoon the new event just started today for breeding dragons wanted to see if you were able to put back the incubation hack you used to have on war dragons ? Thanks in advance 🙏🏻

  2. Wait why did you guys take off instant incubation hatching time 😭 @Oxygen
  3. Wait why did you take off instant incubation hatching time 😭😭 @AlyssaX64
  4. Thank you for all that you do 🙏🏻 can we please get an update version 9.80. @AlyssaX64 there’s a new event and it doesn’t let us open up the game anymore unless we can update
  5. Thank you for all that you do 🙏🏻 can you please update war dragons 🙏🏻 version 9.80. It’s been 11 months uncle last update it’s been going strong 🙏🏻 

  6. I would like to play but need update , @Rook @AlyssaX64 9.80. Been 11 month since last update
  7. Game needs an update , new event is about to start so it needs update to the new version 9.80. Please and thank you @AlyssaX64
  8. What’s the best way to use the hack without getting banned ? I remember trying to use hack couple years ago on main account but it got banned but it’s been years so that’s why I’m asking so I don’t waste my time again lol
  9. When trying to link my apple / iCloud account so I can load it, it used to show “ your account “ right under my email to load but now when I try to link it doesn’t even give me that option anymore it just shows email now and that’s it and when I try to continue to use Face ID for my Apple link it just says error now like if it doesn’t pick up that I already have an iCloud account anymore 😭
  10. @AlyssaX64 🙏🏻🥹 please fix it so where I can link my account or save it , any time I try to link account to anything it immediately crashes 😭 I can’t load my old account or any link a new one because of this
  11. Has anyone experienced an issue ? I went to go delete data so I can start over in the game and now it doesn’t let me load other profiles or link anything new any more after I did that ?? Any help
  12. What's the best strategy using this hack? So we don't get banned? Can we craft any armor in smith ? Even if not enough material ? What about tiered armors ? The ones that start off at T 1 and you have to combine to get them all the way up to T8 ? Has anyone got banned for completing milestones in raids but stopping so we don't make top leaderboard? Can we use it like this ? I don't want to get my account banned since I have years of playing the game , building camp, speed up build / train soldier, maxing out my camp and maxing out my armors get me banned ? Like what’s the best way to maximize this cheat without getting banned ?
  13. What’s the best strategy using this hack ? So we don’t get banned ? Can we craft any armor in smith ? Even if not enough material ? What about tiered armors ? The ones that start off at T 1 and you have to combine to get them all the way up to T8 ? Has anyone got banned for completing milestones in raids but stopping so we don’t make top leaderboard? Can we use it like this ? I don’t want to get my account banned since I have years of playing the game
  14. Thank you for making this hack I love the game and the hacks work , only problem is when I try to log in to existing account after start up tutorial the game crashes and doesn’t let me login to existing account after, everything else works and lets me continue to play game as normal but even if I play the game and progress it won’t let me make a new account or login to existing one because it crashes so ultimately it will just be erased and effort would be for no reason playing like this , can you please look into it and update it or fix it so we can login 🙏🏻
  15. Am I the only one who hasn’t received the app+ ? It’s over the 33 day mark and still haven’t received any message or email saying anything 😔💔
  16. @Rook I haven’t been able to use my vip status yet because I haven’t received the app+ yet and it’s already 32+ days out since I purchased the vip and not able to use it if you can please look into it 🙏🏻
  17. It’s not letting me purchase the app + for some reason, it’s been 20 days since trying to get it , can you help me @Rook
  18. @Rook I need your help with purchase, haven’t gotten a response from you been a couple days
  19. @Rook I’ve sent you couple messages now and it’s been about few days with no response from you if you can please take a look
  20. Update please 🥺 can’t link my progress from hack since it’s older version than current version 11.59.6
  21. I have a seasoned account already lv70 , For the non jailbroken hack when I download it, it makes me start over and it won’t let me link or download my original account the hack when downloaded always makes me start from lv 1 ? How to fix that ? I want to be able to use hack with my strong account not start all over for nothing, any help ?
  22. Can you give us best tips on how to maximize the cheats ? How to best use it ? Does it work on raid bosses or heroic mode ?
  23. Can you make this vip cheat available for download on the app+ store ?? Non jailbroken?
  24. Needs update with unlimited pet specials available
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines