Jump to content

SayMyName

Member
  • Posts

    87
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SayMyName

  1. Can you use the same gamecenter account with a new save data? Trying to connect my new save data with my gamecenter with broken game data.
  2. Doesn't work. There is no folder for LDOE
  3. Any method of deleting the game save stored in game center? Trying to delete my old game save for LDOE, so I can backup my new one via game center. But every time I log in, it keeps asking me to restore and won't log in if I don't restore. My old save data is broken and only loads up to 98%.
  4. GameGem isn't working for me. Repo for IGG please?
  5. thanks, any way to change your racer name?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines