Jump to content

jsacul

Member
  • Posts

    90
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jsacul

  1. Awesome! Thanks you guys! Just one question, how do you uninstall the old hack? Getting message "Cannot Locate Package"
  2. How is this a DIY hack? Not even a hack...
  3. Apparently there is no OHK mod yet. Coming soon though
  4. That's what I thought, but then people were saying the OHK was getting them banned, and I thought, well how is that possible if there's only the one cheat mod. Weird...
  5. Why are some reporting that the OHK is getting them banned? I thought this was a Hack+1 with the NO Skill CD being the only hack available. Did you release the Hack+2 yet and I'm just not seeing it?
  6. @@Lanthan, Only the bv file needs to be put in in the bv.app folder. If you install the deb it will put everything else where it belongs. I was just explaining how to extract the bv file. Does that help?
  7. They changed it from the last iFile, now all you have to do it tap the "i" beside the file and all the options pop up. Permissions, ownership, etc
  8. Or you could tap on data.tar.gz and select "zip viewer" and just extract the bv file from there, but mine didn't always work. Sometimes I would get the "zip file is not valid" error. Had to tap on it like 5 times before it would recognize it...
  9. If it's corrupted you should be able to extract it from the download in iFile documents. Just tap on lanouar3G's deb file and select "unarchiver". Then tap data.tar.gz and again select "unarchiver". Then from the document folder navigate through var/mobile/documents/binary and the bv file should be there. Just put it in var/mobile/containers/bundle/application/xxxxxxx(or Heroes)/bv.app and don't forget to set permissions to "read/write/execute" and ownership to "mobile" Oh, and don't forget to enable the cheat with the toggle in "settings". I totally spaced and forgot when I reinstalled the new cheat I'm sure not everyone is as dumb as I am
  10. @tampairish Did you try manually placing the bv.app file directly into the folder or just let it automatically install?
  11. Dude!! Thank you soooo much!! Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you!!!!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines