Jump to content

AlephDegree

Senior Member
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AlephDegree

  1. Thanks haha, I tried to go for the iOSGods colour scheme
  2. Oh GAWD I've been looking for this THANK YOU !!
  3. 119 !!! Ahh I love this too much
  4. I swear o never thought gfx would be so FUN gnight iOS gods

  5. If you would like to use any of these for yourself, like this and send me a pm of what you want written! ​My favourite one: [hide][/hide]
  6. UPDATED: NEW IMAGES ADDED
  7. I agree haha, though one problem I had was sorting out the different layers Lol
  8. Got bored again I need to clean up the edges a bit, but any thoughts people?
  9. various apps and web apps but don't worry i found out that you can resize on imgur
  10. where is the edit, sorry lol. I highlighted the image but i see no edit
  11. This ones a quickie, how would I resize an images it comes up smaller on this website? On my portfolio (here) I reduced the size of the images using an online tool yet they still came out massive when I paste them here. Please help lol
  12. Thanks haha, I appreciate it
  13. This is just something where I can post all my work. I don't do much but when I do I will put it here. It will updated with new images over time If you would like to use any of these for yourself then just pm me and I will change the text and/or anything else to what you want. The only thing I ask is that you leave a like and comment your thoughts Profile pic/signature: Signature/advertisement: Signature (I love this one LOL): Profile picture: Random iosgods thing O my GOSH this is my FAVOURITE (spent so long on this AHAHA): Signature: Signature: Gold username: iOS Gods themed images: Signatures and profile pics: GIF: 4x signatures:
  14. :welcometoiosgods:WELCOME !
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines