Jump to content

Laxus

Developer
  • Posts

    41,123
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laxus

  1. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  2. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  3. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  4. No longer possible for the non-jb
  5. I think smth is wrong with the ipa when you download with sideloadly option. I’m talking with Rook right now
  6. There is no issue when I installed through App+. I think smth is wrong gotta report to Rook
  7. Remove old versiom first then re-download and reinstall
  8. I would prefer manually downloading the ipa file then drag and drop into sideloadly for manual sign. Use download ipa for impactor option
  9. Hello ajinomoto
  10. Make sure you deleted and re-download the app. I just tested with App+ and Sideloadly on iP12 14.3 and there is no issue
  11. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  12. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  13. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  14. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  15. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  16. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  17. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  18. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  19. There was modded Spotify on iOSGods but it has been taken down by the Spotify Company sadly.
  20. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  21. There is no working modded Deezer at the moment
  22. Look like you're new, increase that much dmg will cause insta ban
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines