Jump to content

Laxus

Developer
  • Posts

    41,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laxus

  1. didn't work I tried before asking
  2. Anyone know pls tell me
  3. lock it please
  4. actually i doubt the debugserver not lldb . And I installed lldb via Terminal so probably that is the newest version
  5. I get this error, any solution o_O error: failed to attach to process 123: unable to start the exception thread Exiting. @
  6. I asked Mr.Google and he told me to use USBMUXD
  7. Solved
  8. Hey guys, I have a problem that I can't ssh to my device D: I need to use USB Tunnel (iFunbox) but I'm tired of that shit. Any ideas? Already had openssh installed
  9. nope , nvm that repo gave me the cracked version
  10. Features: Infinite Coins (Spend some/ Get some) Infinite Rings (Spend some/ Get some) Infinite Books (Spend some/ Get some) Instruction: Like my post first Download my .deb Use iFunbox / iTools and put my deb into iFile (/var/mobile) Then you go to iFile (/var/mobile) choose it and press Installer Respring OPEN SETTINGS AND TURN ON THE HACK Open the game and Enjoy Download: [Hidden Content] Credits: - Me (@Laxus)
  11. I don't like feed
  12. I love it
  13. Tried multiple times and it doesn't appear . Guess I will restore D:
  14. I tested on my iPad and iGG7 icon doesn't appear on my SpringBoard lol
  15. ofc, this one bypass Initialization Error
  16. You can bypass Initialization Error but you can't search the value
  17. It's not easy to bypass, not working for me
  18. Woops thanks for this
  19. i'm using sdk 7.1 compile the hack for iOS 8 without any problem so you don't need it
  20. If you are promoted to novice cheater or cheater you would probably know some basic
  21. another Vietnamese O_O
  22. Open iFunbox, choose Settings tab -> Choose Show OpenSSH Password
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines