Jump to content

Partonax

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    685
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Partonax

  1. Still not working reinstall game and hack and still freezes before the head icon shows
  2. Hey @Rook I’m still having the same problem?I’m using iPhone 7+ 13.4.1 checkra1n it’s only this hack that is not working for me and I’m only using shadow and liberty for the game
  3. I don’t think kernbypass work for this game I was having the same problem until I remove it have a try if you want it may or may not work
  4. How did you get it to work the menu still not working for me
  5. Hey @Rook menu isn’t working when I press continue and logs me in the game freezes and the iosgod icon doesn’t show can you have a look
  6. Maybe try not using kernbypass some games didn’t work properly for me when I was using it when I remove it everything went back to normal try to get shadow as well at the moment I’m using flyjb liberty shadow and a-bypass
  7. Which bypass are you using it’s working fine for me
  8. Need to wait for rook to update it usually takes him couple of days just check in everyday
  9. Is it working for you tho?? because I did this and the game still freezing when I go to the event
  10. @Rook there’s yet another update just letting you know
  11. New update master @Zahir 🙏
  12. New update out master @DanYal could you try to fix when you turn off the dmg hack it does normal dmg, at the moment it doesnt do any dmg when is turned off
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines