Jump to content

Partonax

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    685
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Partonax

  1. Jeez bro calm down, I know it’s their fault for not doing things right but you can just explain without being rude.
  2. You can chose from 1-10 same as def Does it work for stamina as well or is it just while you play the mission
  3. You need a jb bypass, you can use a-bypass, flyjb or shadow and should work
  4. What are you running? because both are working fine for me You can also try flyjb and shadow I’m using those one and It’s working fine
  5. @Laxus thanks a lot 🥰 Why not 😂
  6. You need to wait for hack to be updated to latest version
  7. @Laxus @Rook any chance you can add a fishing hack for the event ?? 🙏😊
  8. That’s weird maybe it only works in the American version, bypass doesn’t work for Australia one but I tried the game on my other phone and there were a lot of people talking
  9. Has anyone get the bypass to work??
  10. @Rook hey bro new update out thanks in advance 😊
  11. Ohh fair enough, yeah I am running 13. That sucks man hopefully they can fix that for you or sube look around a try other jb bypass maybe there is another that could work
  12. @Zahir New update out 😁 whenever you have the chance
  13. I’m using the same jb bypass and it’s working fine for me, Not to sure why it isn’t for you. What iOS do you have and which job are you running?
  14. What do you mean?? Are you talking about the dmg hack or the actual game?? Because if it’s the game it still working fine with me
  15. @Rook @Laxus Bandai put on a dmg/hit cap, anything over 30-40 with the atk multiplier Hack it disconnects You from the game. I know there’s nothing you can do, just wanted to let yous now in case you want to change description of the hack 👍
  16. I thi k it depend on how much dmg you do, I can do Max 35 to be able to use my skills, I can use 40 with normal atk but If i do it too quickly it disconnects me that’s me doing over 6k Per hit
  17. I don’t think devs can do something about it, yeah Bandai decided to be smart and out a dmg cap for dmg, like SO RUDE 🤣
  18. Don’t know if just me but for the multi dmg hack they finally came up with something to stop it from working. Every time I place the multiplier higher than 30-40 it disconnects from the game and connect you again automatically but the dmg you do doesn’t work. Everything seems to be working fine if you having the same problem with the dmg hack just keep it around 30 Yeah they finally did something about it, I’ve been testing and it doesn’t do anything if I have it on 30 more than that it disconnects if I use a skill
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines