Jump to content

Partonax

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    685
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Partonax

  1. I use flyjb, shadow and liberty for this game, it was working fine until new update
  2. @Rook @Laxus hey the hack it’s making the game crash with the new update, I tried uninstall and installing both hack and game and it crashes as soon as I open the game could you fix it when ever you have the time 😊
  3. Thanks heaps for quick update ❤️
  4. Hey @Rook If you have the time or don’t mind trying to look into it for next update, Do you think you can add attack speed and having every item be at max qty without having to split it?
  5. Same happen to me got venti and diluc bloody score haha lets us know how you go with only instant skill, I was thinking of doing that but now that I have a good pull bit nervous
  6. Just wait, I was thinking the same just using hack in world and dungeons until I got ban yesterday haha
  7. Don’t use them I’m not using any bypass and it’s working fine
  8. @Laxus new update out
  9. Just like it says when you dash make it Go further than normal but it’s not working atm @Rook new update out 1.5.5 boss
  10. @Laxus @Rook thanks a lot for fixing the hack, everything it’s working fine now 🙏
  11. I did but I just reinstalled the game and hack and still doesn’t work for me even if I only have attack multiplier enable not that it matter to me but long dash isn’t working either
  12. Thanks for update but the atk multiplier hack is not working properly, when I select the amount I want it just does normal damage it doesn’t multiply my damage at all the other hacks are working fine to my knowledge
  13. new update master @Rook if you have the time could you look into a hack for fishing to always hit even if you miss there green area?
  14. I don’t really know if this is how it works but I think as soon as the game detects your iPhone have jailbreak it won’t let you play the game again you will need to jailbreak your phone again and use other jailbreak bypass if you want to play the game
  15. There is a topic in this website that tells you what you can do if that happens, look for it
  16. Thanks you for quick update and for fixing godmode you the best
  17. @Rook new update out boss and if you have the time can you check to fix god mode thanks in advance 👍
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines