Jump to content

Partonax

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    685
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Partonax

  1. @AlyssaX64 are the stats already set? I only need to turn on the hack.
  2. @Laxus new update out and it is forced
  3. They’re forcing it now 😅 but whenever you have the time 👍
  4. Not forced but usually the next day or two they’ll force It, that’s what Have been happening with the updates before
  5. @Laxus hey boss another update out yet again
  6. @Laxus for this new update can you remove the customs rank hack that will get you banned if used. I used it and with in few hours I was banned
  7. Thanks a lot How did you get banned??
  8. Yeah it worked fine when I set the hack before starting the game! Thanks a lot
  9. @Minh_Zye could you check the file of the hack because it won’t let the game load? after I tap to start the game it gets stock in 4% when trying to load the system data While having all hacks disabled, I wait it for 10min but it didn’t do anything.
  10. @Rook could you update to latest version please
  11. You have to wait until hack is updated to latest version of game 👌
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines